1. Name and contact data of the data controller
Ingenieurbüro Zellerer GmbH
Beratende Ingenieure VBI
2. Name and contact data of the data protection officer
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
If you visit our website www.ibzellerer.de, the browser installed on your terminal device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. This log file temporarily records the current IP address of your computer, date and time of the access, name and URL of the retrieved file, the referrer URL, the browser employed by you and possibly the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider, and stores these data until they are deleted automatically.
The afore-mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- guaranteeing a smooth connection buildup of the website,
- guaranteeing a comfortable use of our website,
- analyzing security and stability of the system and
- other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 subs. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. We will in no case use the collected data for drawing conclusions about you.
4. Forwarding of data
Your personal data will not be forwarded to third persons for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only forward your personal data to third parties if:
- you gave us your explicit consent thereto pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- forwarding is required pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR for asserting, executing or defending legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- forwarding of your data is legally mandatory pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. c GDPR and
- this is legally permissible and required pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR for performing a contract to which you are a party.
5. Google Maps
The online map service Google Maps can be used via our website. If a user calls up the website of Google Maps, his browser builds up a direct connection to the servers of Google Maps. The content of the website is directly transmitted to the user`s browser by Google Maps. Consequently, the operator has no influence on the extent of the data that are collected by Google Maps. For further information which data are collected by Google Maps and for which purposes and how they are used and processed, please see the data privacy statement of Google Maps at https://policies.google.com/privacy.
6. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to obtain information about the personal data that are processed by us;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to request immediate rectification of incorrect personal data or completion of incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to demand deletion of the personal data stored by us if one of the prerequisites mentioned in this article is met;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to request restriction of processing of your personal data under the prerequisites set forth in this article;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive the personal data which you provided to us in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format or to demand transmission of those data to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 subs. 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent you gave us at any time and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or the registered office of our firm.
7. Right of opposition
If your personal data are processed on the basis of a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. e or f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR insofar as grounds exist that relate to your particular situation.
If you want to exercise your right of opposition, it is sufficient if you send us an e-mail to IBZ@ibzellerer.de.
8. Data security
We employ suitable technical and organization security measures so as to guarantee that your personal data are protected against unintended or unauthorized deletion, alteration or loss and against unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access with fewest possible gaps. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technical development.
9. Currentness and amendment of this data privacy statement
This data privacy statement is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018.
When further developing our website or due to changes in statutory or governmental provisions it might become necessary to amend this data privacy statement. The currently valid data privacy statement can be retrieved and printed out by you at any time on our website at https://www.ibzellerer.de/datenschutz.html .